Unsuitable items may be refunded by emailing email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of the item to obtain a Return Authorisation Number. You must write the Return Authorisation Number on the outside of the parcel.
Once authorised please return to the below address with your original receipt in the returned parcel. We must receive the parcel within 7 days from authorisation.
Any returned items which are not accompanied with the original receipt with an official returns number will not be accepted.
Please send all returns to:
34 The Hopyard
It is advisable to send returned items by tracked and insured post and keep your proof of postage certificate, as we cannot be responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit. Please note that postal costs for returned goods are the customer's responsibility.
The product you return must be in new, unused, and unworn condition with all the original packaging and garment tags still attached, including the red security tag. We do not accept any item with any indication that it has been worn, washed or damaged in any way. In such cases, the item will be returned to the purchaser at their own cost.
If you wish to receive a refund we will re-credit the original purchaser's credit or debit card for the sum paid less the postal costs. Please allow 3 working days from our receipt of the returned goods for a refund to be processed. You will receive a confirmation email once the transaction has been completed. Please allow up to ten working days for the funds to reach your account.
Outside UK Returns – further information
Please mark ‘Returned Items’ clearly on the outside of your parcel and ensure that the ‘Returned Goods’ option is ticked on the Customs Declaration Form to prevent any import charges and taxes being applied. If this is not completed correctly and charges are incurred Trapeze are not responsible and the charges will deducted from any refunds owing.
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- The product you return must be in new, unused, and unworn condition with all the original packaging and garment tags still attached, including the red security tag
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs
- Send returned items by tracked and insured post and keep your proof of postage certificate, as we cannot be responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit
- All returned items must be well packaged to avoid damage in transit especially footwear boxes as they are part of the product
- Badly packaged and damaged returns will be refused
- Any returned items which are not accompanied by a Returns Form and an original receipt with an official returns number may not be processed
- If goods are returned from outside the UK, please clearly mark RETURNED GOODS to avoid any custom charges as Trapeze will not be responsible for any charges incurred.